- 3. When a number has another number as a factor, it is ______ by the other number.
- 7. A ______ fraction is a fraction in which the numerator is less than the denominator.
- 8. A whole number that is a factor of two or more nonzero whole numbers.
- 10. A ______ decimal has a final digit.
- 11. 6 is a ______ number because its factors are 1, 2, 3, and 6.
- 12. Fractions that represent the same number are ______ fractions.
- 1. The sum of a whole number and a fraction less than 1.
- 2. The ______ multiple is the smallest of the common multiples of two or more nonzero whole numbers.
- 4. An ______ fraction is any fraction in which the numerator is greater than or equal to the denominator.
- 5. A number that is a multiple of two or more nonzero numbers.
- 6. A ______ decimal has one or more digits that repeat forever.
- 9. The product of a whole number and any nonzero whole number.